Thursday, October 15, 2009

Family update

Sorry for not posting to the blog in sooo long. I had to take a much needed break from CDH. Sky and I noticed that I had got obsessed with CDH blogs, articles and anything you can think of that has to do with CDH. I felt and still feel like I need an answer to why CDH happens and why it had to happen to us. The obsession got really bad and was affecting my life and family a lot, so I need to re-focus. The more I read the more depressed I got. Sorry again for not replying to emails and blog posts. Thank you again to everyone that emailed, called, and has been there helping us since day 1.

We are back to "normal" and very excited about the holidays :) Sofia turned 2 in August and thinks she's the boss of the house telling people "No" all the time and throwing tantrums if you don't give her what she wants :)
Alyssa is also doing very good she turned 6 last month but thinks she's 12, lol... We decided to homeschool Alyssa this year (Kindergarten) and she loves it. We are doing a lot of fun family stuff together that we didn't do before so that's very exciting for us.

Everyone keeps asking me if we are going to have another child and right now I just don't know. Sometimes I say yes maybe in two years and then I take it back and say no, thinking that this could happen again but we'll see :)

Check out a few pics below:
Sofia

Alyssa and Daddy




We had to take new bio photos for our new website :)


I hope everyone is doing GREAT!!! :) and thanks for checking on us and not forgetting about Joseph.

~ Carla

6 comments:

Maxton's Mommy said...

Always thinking of you.

Stephanie said...

Thanks for the update. We think of y'all all the time, and I'm so glad things are getting back to "normal". Your family is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Much love,
Stephanie
Brooke and *Kamryn's mommy

Marion said...

I am so glad to hear from you! Your girls are so adorable and you look great! Know that you always in my thoughts and prayers!

*super dude and super dog* said...

It's wonderful to hear from you! I think of you all the time and emailing you was on my "to do" list this week. I'm glad that you had time away to refocus on your family. I can't believe how big the girls are!

Thank you for the update.
-Kellie

Elizabeth said...

Thinking of you all always - and little Joseph.

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family! Appears that your girls both are strong willed - not a bad thing in this life!

With thoughts and prayers,
Elizabeth

Sky + Carla said...

Hey Ladies,

Thank you so much for the love and support :) I'm always thinking in all of you. It's sooo nice to have so much love with our CDH friends/family.

Marion, we live so close we need to go have lunch or something soon.

xoxo,

~ Carla