Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday my precious angel!

*~ Happy 1st Birthday Joseph ~* We miss you VERY VERY much.

While today I was suppose to be buying you balloons, your first birthday cake, celebrating your birthday with your sisters and daddy, maybe taking you to Chuck E. Cheeses and taking wonderful photos of how big you have got. I'm here wondering why aren't you here? Why does CDH happen? Why it had to happen to us? and Why you didn't deserve a chance to live?

Life is very tough and unfair but I want to thank everyone who has been there for us during the good and bad times.

One of my favorite photos of Joseph:



Joseph we LOVE and MISS you very much!


xoxo,

~ Mami, Daddy, Alyssa, and Sofia

8 comments:

Alicia said...

Praying for him always, but especially today.

*super dude and super dog* said...

Happy Birthday to Joseph! Just because he's not here with you doesn't mean you can't celebrate his life. I'm so sorry that CDH took him from you and I'll be thinking of you as I know today must be so difficult.
-Kellie

Liz and Shane said...

Happy 1st Birthday Joseph! Always in our memories. Thinking of you. Hugs

Anonymous said...

Joseph, you are truly a brave little boy. You are never forgotten. I admire your strength and courage every day.
Rest easy sweet angel!

Kim from Iowa.

Marion said...

Happy Birthday Joseph! You will always have a special place in my heart. Keep my little girl company in Heaven.

Stephanie said...

Happy 1st Birthday Joseph! You're in our hearts always!

Stephanie

Irvin family said...

Joseph was indeed a WARRIOR. Brian Oakley and I were truely Blessed to know him. We are so sorry that CDH took him from your lives and ours.
We think of him and your family all the time.
Love Sheree (Oakley's mommy)

Anonymous said...

It's hard to believe that its been a year. He will forever be remembered. Praying for your family.

Love,

Amy, Steve, ^Faith^ and Abby Miles